LVB Net Banking: Lakshmi Vilas bank is popular private sector schedule commercial bank. The bank was incorporated in 1926 by a group of seven businessmen of Karur under the leadership of Shri V.S.N. Ramalinga Chettiar. The primary objective was to cater the financial needs of people in and around Karur mainly involved in trading businesses, industry and agriculture. The bank was incorporated on 3 November 1926 under the Indian Company act 1913. The bank obtained a license for schedule commercial from RBI on 19 June 1958. On 11 August 1958 it became a full-fledged ‘scheduled commercial bank’.
Besides the basic banking facility, Lakshmi Vilas bank provides online banking service through mobile banking, internet banking, UPI and phone banking. The net banking facility is very useful facility and let’s see how avail this service on your LVB bank account.
LVB Net Banking Registration
Before you start make sure you have following things with you
- LVS bank passbook
- You have registered your mobile number with bank
- Valid Email Id updated and linked to your account
- Customer id
- Pan card
Now after that you will be ready for the registration process.
First of all, visit the official website of Lakshmi Vilas Bank.
You can directly visit internet banking portal of LVB bank using following link.
When you visit the page click on log in in selectRegister to go on the next page.
This will take you to the new page where some security tips will be provided. Read all the tips or click directly on Continue to log in.
You will be on log in portal of LVB bank. On this page click on Register for new user registration.
Step 4: User Details
This will open the new dialog box where you have to enter your account details and personal information as shown below
Enter your data correctly and click on submit.
Step 5: OTP Validation
Once you fill your data correctly and submit an OTP will be generated and will be received on your Registered mobile number. Enter this OTP and click on Continue/Submit.
Step 6: User id and password Generation
After OTP validation you will be redirected to create user id and password for your account. Create username and password for the account.
Step 7: Terms and condition
After that click on the check box to accept terms and conditions of use of service. If you want to read the terms click on highlighted text. after then click on submit.
This will generate success message for successfully setting log in id and password.
How To Reset Internet Banking User ID & Password
1.If you forgot your User id /Name For log in into account visit the log I portal and click on Forgot Username.
2. After that you will be on the new page to get username. Here enter your email id and dob and click on submit.
3. Once you submit the email id and dob an email with your Username will be sent to your id.
1.The forgotten password can be reset using your debit card and mobile number. For that visit the log in portal and click on the Forgot Password.
2.This will take to password reset page. Here you have to enter the username and dob and click on Submit.
3. After that an OTP will be sent on mobile number also a link will be sent on your registered email id for password rest. You go for either way rest your password.
For corporate customer
1. To avail net banking on your corporate banking account you have to visit the home branch of LVB where you hold the account.
2.The bank official will guide you for the registration process. Complete all the necessary procedure.
3. After processing of your request for internet banking you will receive the Log in credential to your registered address. After that you will be able to use internet banking service on your corporate bank account.
Features & Benefits of Internet banking
LVB bank net banking portal popularly known as iNet is very simple but secure portal. Internet banking provides many benefits and has some important features. Let’s see one by one.
- Internet banking allows you to transfer funds online without visiting the bank. You can transfer funds to any account of any bank with valid IFSC code through RTGS and NEFT.
- You can check your transaction history and account balance and also can print bank statement using internet banking at your home / office.
- Internet banking Is fast and very easy way to do all your banking operations at your convenience as it is available for 24/7.
- You can pay your utility bills and credit card bill using net banking.
- You can also open and manage your open account deposits and recurring deposits using iNet.
- You can order a new check book.
- You can change your registered mobile nuber and email linked to your account and can update them time to time.
- You can apply for loans and can pay installments using internet banking.
- You can also opt for SMS banking and mobile banking application services throughiNet.
LVB Net Banking FAQ
Ans: No, Internet banking service of LVB bank known as iNet is absolutely free till now. Charges may apply for the transaction through NEFT and RTGS as per the rule.
Ans: – iNet service of LVS bank can be operated through mobile also provided that the mobile has proper resolution and internet connection.
Ans: – Customer id is unique id provided for each customer. You can find it on your bank passbook and also on check book.
Ans: – Yes, iNet provides the facility of issuing demand draft using portal.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Important Links
More about Lakshmi Vilas Bank
The bank has merger with India’s largest Housing finance company Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd.naming the newly form Entity as Indiabulls Lakshmi Vilas Bank on 5 April, 2019. The bank is headquartered in Chennai Tamil Nadu. Bank has spread its network across the country with more than 569 branches, 1046 ATMs and supervised by 11 Regional Offices. If you have any queries regarding LVB net banking then you can ask here in comment section.